Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do i keep biting the skin between my nails, it really hurts

Ive got this terrible habit, when im doing it im usually in a day dream, i only notice when it starts to bleed.





I chew or bite the skin around my nails, usually each side of my thumb, it really hurts after, ive tried plasters, vinegar, and i just can't stop doing it, very much like when people bite there lips as a habit, what could i do, please no smartty assess saying chop fingers off, so not funny.Why do i keep biting the skin between my nails, it really hurts
I have the same habbit and it does really hurt! not to mention that it is so gross! If i were you i would try nail polish remover. it tastes horrible! you will not want to bite them if you put that on it. lemme know if it works!Why do i keep biting the skin between my nails, it really hurts
it's a nervous habit...i was a nail bitter but I successfully stopped for 32 days and the habit was broken...try as hard as you can to stop for about that amount of time. if you do then you should be able to quit indefinitely.studies have shown that it works
ya i know many people do that. just look at ur finger how horrible it is. think about when u r going to get engaged. ur fingers would look horrible. thinking this may keep u away from chewing ur fingers.
Perhaps wearing gloves might be an option.
You must have a nervous reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment