Monday, May 10, 2010

It hurts when I do footbath with vinegar (nail fungus), is it normal?

I don't need another home recipe, I just wnat to know whether it's normal that my skin around my toenails (maybe it's my toe nails) hurt when I am doing a footbath with white vinegar. I diluted with water (half/half).





I got rid of nail fungus with vinegar once so I stick to that but this time it's worse. Should I stop?


It's like it's burning my skin... I mean more like when you have a cut and you disinfect it with alcohol, well it hurts like that.





thanks for answering!It hurts when I do footbath with vinegar (nail fungus), is it normal?
Well thats exactly whats happening!


Vinegar acts very similar to disinfecting liquids!


The burning sensation is the vinegar cleaning out all the germs that have been causing your nail fungus.


BUT. It actually should'nt be extremely painful.


If it is I'd consult a doctor or maybe somebody at a pharmacy to question them about this technique. Describe to them exactl what it is you feel when you use your recipe. If they advise against it, I'd follow their opinion! Sometimes alcohol disinfection can cause more damage than what the nail fungus has already done. If anything their are alot of moderately cheap products out there that you can use and get cleaner, less painful, and more effective results.





hope i helped.It hurts when I do footbath with vinegar (nail fungus), is it normal?
Foot torture for no success. It is mold not germs in your nail bed under nail and medicine can't reach it. Real medicine, applied for a year after a surgeon removes toenails, does not work very well. Any fungus that is gone will come back after you think you are done,

Report Abuse



I believe the treatment using vinegar is only to put a couple of drops at the base of each nail twice a day...NOT to soak or footbath the entire foot.





';If an individual with onychomycosis (toenail fungus) will fill a dropper bottle with the cheapest distilled vinegar from the grocery store (do not use good vinegar that has not been distilled) and put 2 drops of the vinegar at the growing base of the affected nail every night and morning, within a few months, normal nail will begin to show at the base of the nail.';

No comments:

Post a Comment