Friday, May 14, 2010

Poll: do boys like it when girls have nail polish on there toes?

preferably yellow?Poll: do boys like it when girls have nail polish on there toes?
The good ones want to put the polish on your toesPoll: do boys like it when girls have nail polish on there toes?
not yellow it looks like your sick, my man loves french tips, i had a boyfriend who got hard when he looked at them,and a x brother inlaw who went goo goo for french tips, give it a try with some cute open toe spike heels.. silly boys will be all over that!
Nail polish yes. Yellow - No. Not to hurt your feelings but they may be looking at it due to the weirdness factor. Toe nail polish is normally very sexy.
in my experience, boys don't like girls who are so stylish. they like girls who are simple. be simple, girl ^^
I highly doubt guys will say they like yellow nail polish.





My boyfriend is SO picky about the color of my toenail polish that I just ignore what he thinks, and wear what I like.
Yiiikeeesss yellow would be disgusting ,





Any dull colour would look good ,not bright colours .
my boyfriend loves it when my toes are painted but he loves them more when i get them done.(french manicure) I think guys loves it when girls take care of their appearance.
Certainly not yellow! If the nails are perfect then don't cover them up but otherwise choose a good color, just not yellow!
yea i do like nail polish on the toenails, i actually prefer it especially yellow. ( i am a 15 year old Straight male).
Well my boyfriend like nail polish on me, watever the colour ^^
Yes. Yellow No.
I don't really look at their feet. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying!
Makes no difference to me.
don't know about guys but I like my own self having polish on my toes. It's very pretty. Who cares what they like?
not yellow. maybe a french manicure.
Do what you like for you not to please anyone else.
yellow?? ummm pink/red would be better.
A real man won't notice. Unless you paint the Halo symbol on them... or a football.
dosent matter to me!
we dont care about your toes, well most of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment