Monday, May 10, 2010

How much would it hurt if I hamerd a steel nail through my hand?

I would imagine that it would be quite painful. Especially, because there is very little tissue mainly in that area. Any body part that does not have alot of tissue mass or muscle and over its' bony areas of the body, tend to be more painful. Why would even even ask such a question ?? None of my business but, based on your question, you want feedback as to how painful this may be. Well, very painful ! Please, do NOT attempt such a thing !!How much would it hurt if I hamerd a steel nail through my hand?
Try nailing your cap to your head.....DipstickHow much would it hurt if I hamerd a steel nail through my hand?
I don't know. Why don't you try it and let us know.
a lot !
Post your address and maybe someone can help you find out. lol
it wudent hurt that much at first..but it wud hurt alot after...belive me dude..iv dun it....
don't know,why don't you ty it and then let us know how much it hurt,as for your comment about childbirth it might be natural but it doesn't mean it doesn't bloody hurt like hell,but it's a pain that's forgotten,i bet if you hammered a nail through your hand you wont forget it as easily ha ha
...lol.
Ask Jesus.
what are you thinking?you can't be serious and if you are ,you've got problems.
dime bar!!
I would say that you might not feel it at all because if your dumb enough to actually do it....then you probabally dont have a brain to even register the pain.
Dude trust me it doesn't hurt, it feels good. Try it, I guarantee it will feel good because you don't have any nerve receptors on the inside of your hand. Only the skin will hurt, but only for like 2 seconds. It will feel orgasmic, trust me.





EDIT: And then post it on Youtube.
Let us know when you have tried it!! Bet it doesn't hurt as much as giving birth





EDIT: Yeah it is natural for women to give birth but I hate it when men go on about pain - it is also natural for people to get flu but jesus when a man gets flu it's like he is the only one who is ill and spends the whole time moaning!! - be a man and just hammer the bloody nail through your hand
think it would hurt
Go on give it a few bangs and come back and tell us , because WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER .
pain doesnt exsist its all in your head but im guessin it would hurt pretty bad

No comments:

Post a Comment