Friday, May 14, 2010

My dog pulled out a front toe nail on a fence. Will it grow back?

Yes, it will grow back. My dog lost one of his. I just put neosporin on it and he was fine.My dog pulled out a front toe nail on a fence. Will it grow back?
Yes - maybe put some gauze and bandage it up so it can heal.My dog pulled out a front toe nail on a fence. Will it grow back?
it should grow back...h
Yes.





Just like when one of ours is injured and or/falls off, it is slowly replaced with a new nail....a dogs nail will do that, too. It takes several months, though.








Please try to keep it clean so it stays free of infection.
It should grow back. But it really needs to be kept clean and he should be put on antibiotics.
Yes, the toe nail will regrow the dog it lost. It's kinda cool.
yes but keep ur dog off it's foot for a while
Fences shouldn't grow toenails.





Your dog is showing a proclivity for being a superb manicurist.





Please, do not thwart his talent.


.
Did the whole nail come off? If your dog pulled out his/her entire nail then no.
most likely it should
yes
My Grandma's dog once did that and it grew back. So it should.


Tink

No comments:

Post a Comment