Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you ever put a little piece of poop under your nail so you can smell it?

You know, if you're laying on the couch, you can smell it whenever you want. I usually will give it a wiff whenever the show gets boring or a commercial is on.Do you ever put a little piece of poop under your nail so you can smell it?
being honest i need points bad!!!Do you ever put a little piece of poop under your nail so you can smell it?
I hope that our society does not have to many people like you running around in it.
I like to put poop under someone elses nails.


http://www.myspace.com/parvo_e_bola
LOL. No. I have never done that.
No, that is absolutely disgusting, I would assume you are single?
clean ur *** right lol. thats nasty ****. damn u must be that bored. go shower.
no but you certainly are an eccentric person
snoot
no i don't that sound nasty.
No, it's really nasty and disgusting.
Yuck! You are a nasty person, aren't you!





Agreed! Definitely single. The women will not be standing in line in front of your door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's disgusting.
UGH, that's DISGUSTING!! You really need help!





(And I thought I had problems...)
Remind me never to come over to your house, OK?
that is just plain sick!!!!! You have serious problems, you should try mental help!!!!!!!!!!!!
yukk !! it's so disgusting and weird !! why don't you put some into your mouth and taste it...since you like it so much !!
I think this is the most disgusting thing on here so far. You are an idiot!!
Well aren't you a treat !!!! No to answer your question, and if you are doing that you are in danger of ingesting your own fecal coliforms and becoming quite ill. Go and wash your hands now and stop that, you silly,sad little person.
You make me wanna vomit.
No, I don't.


I hope that you don't bite your nails. :)
no but i rub my pu**y n smell my fingers all day ; )
ewww nasty
eww
~I find that technique to be bothersome and unsanitary. I prefer to keep a little in my skivvies, and i just pull it out as needed. That way, I don't accidentally rub it off.
well!!! thats disgusting
if i knew you i would hurt you.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkk........did鈥?u get any other question to ask LOL?????????
yes, sometimes, and I usually put some on my pillow so I can have dreams about it too
No, I just stick my head in the toilet and take a whifff! why mess with the middle man, just pooh on your hand and sniff!
I think Brodie in the movie Mallrats has you beat bud. You should check it out. after you sanitize your keyboard, because if you've been typing on it with that finger, then shi*t (no, don't sh*t, well whatever.) Have fun with life, but don't be gross dude!
so, youre saying that you lay around all day with your finger up ur a$$? nice..., maybe you were a dog in a past life, ya know, with the butt smelling hobby?...
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment