Friday, May 14, 2010

I have dry cuticles, so i bought some Vitamin E nail conditioner. how do i use it?

and when will i see a difference? this dry winter air is taking a serious toll on my cuticles! so i decided to buy this stuff.. I've been using it a few times a week, and I'm not seeing a difference. and i even followed the directions. please help :o)I have dry cuticles, so i bought some Vitamin E nail conditioner. how do i use it?
it doesnt work..even i tried it...:((


now i use a home remedy. i apply olive oil..it works wonders.I have dry cuticles, so i bought some Vitamin E nail conditioner. how do i use it?
I have the same problem year-round. I'm addicted to using lotion on my cuticles because of it. Instead of a few times a week, use it after every time you wash your hands. I put lotion on like 6 times a day.
You should use it more often, but for instant results, use carmex.


I keep it with me everywhere, and whenever I have frizzy hair or an icky nail, or when my eyebrows get red from tweezing and I have 5 minutes until I go somewhere, I use it, and it works instantly.





I love it.





Just rub it wherever your issue is, and its fantastic.


Plus its only like, 88 cents, so..get it in the pot tho, its less messy.








But if you still want to use your vitamin e stuff, use it more often, at least twice a day.


(In the morning and at night, or whenever your nails are particularily dry)
apply to the cuticle probubly in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment