Friday, May 14, 2010

My nail has a crack in it, but it is the part still on skin, will it fuse back together?

it hurts, but i don't want to rip it off, it is the part still on skin...will it grow back together, or will i have to wait till that part grows out enough to clip it?My nail has a crack in it, but it is the part still on skin, will it fuse back together?
No, it won't fuse together. I had this happen not long ago. I went to a nail salon and had it repaired for only $3. It lasted until it grew out enough to clip it.My nail has a crack in it, but it is the part still on skin, will it fuse back together?
Its not going to go back together so you just have to either clip it off or be REALLY careful not to snatch it off.
it will have to grow out, you can use a strengthener or some clear hard polish to hold it till it gets long enough to clip
Don't pull it off. It will hurt like crazy. No, it will not fuse back together. Put a bandaid on it and wait for it to grow and clip it then.
no
you have to wait or have a doctor remove it. It happened to me once on my big toe.
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment