Monday, May 10, 2010

My nails break! it is terrible. I had a manicure and I try to take good care of them?

I had a manicure and my nails were just out of this world, I am like so in love, girlie and pretty. But in the last few days I had two of them break. I loved seeing them rounded and fem. Now it looks like a cow chewed them off! Yuck!My nails break! it is terrible. I had a manicure and I try to take good care of them?
Use a nail strengthener Revita Nails, many people I know used it and I have to say all of them would have great feedbacks about it.





Also ask them to buff lightly on the top of your nails and not to much. This can thin and weaken your nails.


Also they should be using natural nail filer.


Most salon buff to much or use the acrylic nail filer and that will cause your nails to break.My nails break! it is terrible. I had a manicure and I try to take good care of them?
There are special nail polishes in any local CVS that are designed to straighten nails. All you have to do next time you get a mani is either bring this polish with you or ask about their nail strengthening polishes. They can put this polish as a base coat, and then a normal color on top. Hope this helps =D
just be careful what you do. like...don't type on the keyboard, don't play sports, (though sports are amusing ^^) and don't get into fights. (lol)
Try using Dr Lewinn stuff. I don't have the same problem but I know someone who did. She started using nail hardener from Dr Lewinn (it's a brand) and now her nails are really strong and never break.
My mother swears by taking vitaming/mineral Biotin. My sister swears by eating peanut butter.
drink more milk or eat more yogurt... get more calcium somehow. That'll help your nails grow in stronger.
calcium and use some of that protecting coat stuff from sally hanssen
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment