Friday, May 14, 2010

I have fake nail glue on my nail and it wonk come off, help me?

i bought fake nails for $1.50 and the glue is on my nail, help meI have fake nail glue on my nail and it wonk come off, help me?
you should probaly use a nail file and soak you finger in nail polish removerI have fake nail glue on my nail and it wonk come off, help me?
can you use a nail file and file it smooth ?
to remove the glue the best way is to use very hot water and place ur fingers in it. then apply some moisturizing cream and acetone and it will be off immediately.
soak in acetone nail polish remover
try nail polish remover, or you might just have to file it down.
try soaking your nail in olive oil and use a nail file to get it off then use some cutical loation to help it repare it's self.
You could use acetone to remove it or file it down.
just do this, dip your nail is nail polish remover. it may take a while depending on how much glue you put on your nail. that hurts though! just don't try to pull it off. it hurts so bad. i tried that once. stupid me. ^_^ don't worry it will come off
nail polish remover, the kind with acetone will take it off
soak your nail in nail polish remover, it will soften and you'll be able to rub it off
I don't know much about nail glue, but I do know solvents. If you want the gunk of try acetone nail polish remover. If that doesn't work try terpentine.
If all thoes suggestions fail then try WD40.
keep your nails in nail polish remover
you could try to us nail polish remover good luck
Sounds like it's not fake, but REAL nail glue. Try not to wonk on it again.
that happened to me-soak it in nail polish remover, promise it'll come off!
nail polish remover, and dip your nail in hot water it should loosen up the glue so u can take it off. dont pick at it trust me it isnt good for your nails. good luck :]
take like a tooth pick and scrape it off hard even if it hurts or go to a doctor or a manicurist or a nail store or salon and they will give u a special cream or gel that will wear it out and away in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment