Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I get my son to stop chewing his nails it makes me unable to cut his nails and they are very jagged?

you know i have the same problem with my 4 year old. he chews them way down and is ruining his nails. you can try this stuff its called thum, you can usually get it at any pharmacy, just ask for it. you put it on his nails and its supposed to taste really nasty and they stop doing it, or if your child is like mine he will do it anyway. i also heard you can use vinegar. i tried that also but my son claimed it was delicious. lol ive heard of people using cayenne pepper, black pepper or hot sauce. good luck with it.How can I get my son to stop chewing his nails it makes me unable to cut his nails and they are very jagged?
When my mother was growing up, she bit her nails once and her mother put tobasco sauce on them; she says she never bit them again. Try anything incredibly hot and it may work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment