Friday, May 14, 2010

How long does it take nails to grow to a decent length for a manicure?

After 20 years of biting my nails I have been stopped for 32 days and they are looking OK but I was wondering how long before they are decent length the have a manicure or even paint them myself and why do some of them grow better then others I have some that have broken off which is annoying.How long does it take nails to grow to a decent length for a manicure?
Even if your nails are still very short, you can still get a manicure. Manicures help to get your nails healthy. It's amazing how much better they look as well once they've been done professionally. Go on a regular basis, and you should be on your way to having nice looking nails.How long does it take nails to grow to a decent length for a manicure?
well, after biting nails, they will become weak and break easily. believe me, i naturally have strong nails but due to my nervousness i've made them thinner. try and get this nail polish that makes them health and strong from a pharmacy, and just paint them a color and before you know it, they'll have grown :)
start taking vitamins and drinking more milk and water and believe it or not eating jello makes the nails grow too. keeping them clean helps also. try washing the dishes more .

No comments:

Post a Comment