Monday, May 10, 2010

For a woman smoker I have heard it looks best if your nail polish and lipstick match so it looks better when?

you bring your cigarette to your lips...what color would look best a bright or dark color?For a woman smoker I have heard it looks best if your nail polish and lipstick match so it looks better when?
Black like your lungs or better yet yellow like your teeth STOP SMOKING!!!!For a woman smoker I have heard it looks best if your nail polish and lipstick match so it looks better when?
my suggestion is to stick with more nuetral or natural colors.





like a shimmer peach polish and a nectar love gloss from MAC.





that sounds like a good match and looks sexy! especially if you do your eye makeup smokey. or with bronze
I smoke and I wear clear lip gloss and just a clear top coat. Although I am lucky enough to have naturally white nail tips. French tips look good. But if I did have to choose a colour I'd go dark, like maroon








ps. prepare for quitting smoking tips on this one!!!!
neither, most men I know (myself included) aren't attracted to smokers, but to be cliche, go with fire engine red if you need a color...
Honestly Linda what would look wonderful would be no cigarette and a healthy woman who can when and if she is ready have healthy children. I know you know smoking can kill you but did you know it can kill a baby too?
may be you shouldn't smoke.....I think that might be more attractive...


...but you knew that didn't you?





start fresh today, You can DO IT!


';do what you can do tomorrow today, do what you can do today NOW';





I know it is easier said than done......but just try.....see how far you can push your self....


...don't define what you can do or cannot do...
cherry red is HOT!!!
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment