Monday, May 10, 2010

Do women while doing your nails ,is it common for them to keep complimenting you?

Ohk I really don't get it ,whenever I go to get my nails done the woman who does that keeps saying ';Oh you have nice nails'; and I keep thinking does she really mean it or she is just saying that to be nice.HELP,cause this way I can never know if I do have nice nails or not.Do women while doing your nails ,is it common for them to keep complimenting you?
Maybe she's a really nice person who appreciates the natural beauty of your own nails. Nothing wrong with that.Do women while doing your nails ,is it common for them to keep complimenting you?
If you show us a picture of your nails we will tell you if they are nice or not.





We do not know your nails, we do not know your nail-lady. Right now, it is impossible to answer your question.
!they say that to make you feel better!
try going to different places and you get complimented everywhere you go you probably do have nice nails.





just accept the compliment, don't worry about it.
You probaly do have nice nails but they complement everyone so you will give them a bigger tip. lol! you have to watch this video I LOVE IT!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o
girls always compliment other girls

No comments:

Post a Comment