Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My turtle broke a nail is it ok?

see my lilcuz dropped it and my baby turtle broke a nail it it ok will it grow back lez tell????My turtle broke a nail is it ok?
It will be 100% ok because if a puppy can LOSE its nail and grow it back in a couple weeks then ur turtle's nail will be A-OK!!





(Hope I helped!)My turtle broke a nail is it ok?
Keep an eye on it, if it bleeds put PEPPER on it, you MAY need to take it to the vet or it could BLEED TO DEATH if you cant stop the bleeding....if its even bleeding
i think it ok in the wild they do that all the time itll grow back dont worry
yes it would .. ppl broke their nails everyday they never die of that!! what kind of question is that.. did u hear of the much bigger health issues risking human life.. 'Swine' flu !!? for example!! ?
Take your turtle to a vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment