Thursday, January 21, 2010

What will happen if i take prenantal pills just to make my hair grow and nail and is it bad?

uhm , are you pregnant?What will happen if i take prenantal pills just to make my hair grow and nail and is it bad?
I've heard of many women taking them for that reason. It is good for you no matter what. It definitely won't hurt you!What will happen if i take prenantal pills just to make my hair grow and nail and is it bad?
Not at all!! I take them for the same reasons as recommended by my doctor and I feel great!
prenatal vitamins contain iron and other supplements to help a baby grow inutero, properly. unless you're anemic you shouldn't take them. can cause nose bleedsand other concerns. read the label better yet get your blood tested for low levels of vitamins and minerals before you start taking them.
As the small print says, ';Supplements will only be effective if there's a dietary deficit';. So if you are eating a well balanced diet anyway, there's no, or minimal benefit.


Generally the body will just pass the extra in your urine, making for expensive wee. The exception is with the fat soluble vitamins which are stored in your body fat. These can build up to a toxic level, if you take in far more than you need.


So far better for your body to eat healthily, than to take supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment