Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I keep my nails getting it from drying out, using household items available at home? its really dry!!?

Make sure you wear rubber gloves when doing dishes etc. You can rub oil such as olive oil into your nails, cuticles and hands. Wash your hands after applying oil and then apply, base coat, polish and top coat. At night you could apply hand %26amp; nail cream or more oil and then wear cotton gloves to bed.How can I keep my nails getting it from drying out, using household items available at home? its really dry!!?
I use a product called polish first coat bonder, I found at Sally's, next two coats of color then a coat of quick dry.Do not do anything with your hands for at least 1 hour let the polish dry really well. I have moisterizer on my hands all the time some times i just do the back on my hands if I am working with my hands. Do not forget gloves when you go out in the cold and hand cream at night.If you are looking for a right now solution put Olive Oil on your nails.How can I keep my nails getting it from drying out, using household items available at home? its really dry!!?
soak in olive oil
put a lotion.
when ever i dont have a manicure i use a few cotes on clear nail polish and it keeps them shiney and they dont dry out as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment