Thursday, January 21, 2010

My nail polish remover left impervious smears of polish on my nails! Won't come off! How can I get it off?

use a better brand !My nail polish remover left impervious smears of polish on my nails! Won't come off! How can I get it off?
why are u painting ur nails??My nail polish remover left impervious smears of polish on my nails! Won't come off! How can I get it off?
use pure acetone





or do what i do, ahahah file it off


works everytime [prob. not the BEST idea...but it works]
The same thing happened to me. Soak your fingers in your nail polish remover for 5-10 minutes. This will losen any polish left. Then just wash your hand really good so the smell goes away. Hope this helps!
i've noticed that only happens in one situation: too much remover on the cotton ball. if it's so wet, the polish that comes off on the cotton ball will go right back on your fingernails! my solution? use one of those 100% acetone fingernail polish remover ';jar.'; you put your finger in the jar and it soaks. thejar has a sponge inside that help remove the polish completely. check it out:





peace out.
dude Why are you using nail polish? Let your hands soak in water frist.
In the future, always start with a coat of clear polish first! I've never had a problem since I started doing that.





Careful with that suggestion about using a nail file! You can make your nails too thin and they can break or wear through above the nail bed, and you can be in for a painful time waiting for them to grow out. If you want to try this, use a buffing file instead of a regular nail file, and don't do it for long.
get another remover
You need a polish with acetone in it.
that happened to me, take a sponge put lots and lots of soap and water and nail polish remover, and rub it on your left spots, good luck!





worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment