Saturday, January 23, 2010

I lost my thumb nail. Will it ever grow another?

Yes, It will grow back just give it time. I lost my toe nail and it grew back.I lost my thumb nail. Will it ever grow another?
it actually depends my dad squashed his middle finger under a shop door and he's got no nail and that happened twenty years ago its just like skin in the shape of a nail, however if it was gently(as losing a nail could be, still pretty horrific) it probably will do, best to get it checked out by your GPI lost my thumb nail. Will it ever grow another?
yeah it will ive done that before and in about a month it grew back so just wait and you will have a nail back hope i helped.
Yes, you will. -It will take some time, but it will grow back.
Yes it will !





When I was a teenager - I trapped my thumb, and the nail came off - it grew back over about three months !
Another nail should grow in its place it can take a while but it should
yes another will grow, as long as the nail bed was not damaged.
It depends, if you lost the nail from the root then no
Yes - happened to my toe took a while though
Yes.





*Angel*
Yes :) The same thing happened to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment