Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there a clear nail polish that has pepper in it so i won't chew my nails... If so where can I get it?

I chew my fingernails all the time and somebody told me that there was a nail polish with pepper in it, and i want to know if that is trueIs there a clear nail polish that has pepper in it so i won't chew my nails... If so where can I get it?
yeah, there are several that have a funny taste too it. all of them are sold pretty much anywhere that sells nail polish. i know walmart sells some, so does cvs and walgreens, so between the three places, youve got a good shot of finding it.





there is some stuff called No-bite but all of them have something about ';stop biting nails'; in their nameIs there a clear nail polish that has pepper in it so i won't chew my nails... If so where can I get it?
noooo get this stuff called no-bite it tastes like$%%26amp;*

No comments:

Post a Comment