Thursday, January 21, 2010

I ripped off my pinky nail about two weeks ago and was wondering if i should put an acrylic nail over it.?r=12?

NO...let it grow n heal on its own. Trust me acrylic is not a good thing for your nails..does not allow to breath plus other thingsI ripped off my pinky nail about two weeks ago and was wondering if i should put an acrylic nail over it.?r=12?
NO! never put a fake nail on a damaged nail. the best thing you can do for your nail is let it grow back. if it is painful to you try buying a finger brace so it doesnt get hurt. if you want to put a fake nail on it to hide it, then just wear a band aid.I ripped off my pinky nail about two weeks ago and was wondering if i should put an acrylic nail over it.?r=12?
NO...let it grow n heal on its own. Trust me acrylic is not a good thing for your nails..does not allow to breath plus other things

No comments:

Post a Comment