Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dog broke the nail almost all the way off on her dewclaw...im going to the vet to have it removed...?

does anyone know about how much its going to cost me because im running short on $ right now but i know its very inportant i take her today to get it done!Dog broke the nail almost all the way off on her dewclaw...im going to the vet to have it removed...?
Our hospital would charge anywhere from $80-150, however, price will greatly vary depending on location. Call your vets office and simply ask for an estimate! Good luck!Dog broke the nail almost all the way off on her dewclaw...im going to the vet to have it removed...?
shouldn't be more than a few dollars plus the office visit depending on where you live. most vets suggest removing the dew claws when spaying or neutering.
idk like $90- $120
I had ours done at the same time the spayed her...it was an additional $140.....in Indiana. You could try to see if the vet will allow you to make payments.... Good luck!
I'm sorry, I've never had this procedure done on my dog so I can't quote a price.





However, I did want to say, that if you're short on money right now, ask the vet if they can put you on some kind of payment plan, that way your not forking over a bunch of money all at once. I'm having to do that to get my dog's teeth cleaned.
not for sure of the cost were you live ,some vets will set up payments if need be .i wish you luck
Get a good loan.
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment