Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does having a long nail on your little toe make it become purple.?

My little toe is purple and i want to know what's upDoes having a long nail on your little toe make it become purple.?
Just having a long nail won't make it purple. What could be happening is that your toenail is catching on your sock, or the inside of your shoe, and it's pulling it away from the toe. This causes blood to flow under the nail, which is what turns it purple.





It's not dangerous or anything, but you should cut your toenail.





I had a motorcycle accident a few years ago and the toenail on my big toe hit the inside of my shoe and it tore loose, just a little (it didn't feel loose, just sore). It got purple, then it got black! Then the nail fell off! It grew out again just as before, so I guess it was okay.
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment