Thursday, January 21, 2010

I ripped off my hang nail and it wont stop bleeding... should I burn the wound shut? Or cut it deeper... what?

o_oI ripped off my hang nail and it wont stop bleeding... should I burn the wound shut? Or cut it deeper... what?
put some gun powder on it then light it upI ripped off my hang nail and it wont stop bleeding... should I burn the wound shut? Or cut it deeper... what?
Pack it with triple antibiotic. The petroleum jelly will have keep pressure on it until coagulation occurs.
GO see a doctor geez
don't burn it or cut it. use a band aid
Get an ice cube and a towel wrap the towel around your finger, put the ice cube on it and then wrap the ice cube so it's one big tight ball around your finger. Squeeze tight for at least five mintues while trying to keep your hand above your heart. that shoud do it.
Cut it deeper! Yes, yes, may I watch? Will you mail me your toe clippings? I'm making a potion...la de da
Put pressure on it, maybe a band-aid
Just cut your finger right off, then cauterize the wound with fire.
SWEET.....post pics
cut it deeper lol wow how cool is that
Put pressure on it for some time and it should stop bleeding, if not, place ice pressure on it. If it continues to bleed, you should see a doctor.
Wash your hands with soap and water. Dry. Hold pressure on your finger for 2-3 min. The bleeding should stop. Next time, please clip off any hang nails you might get. I hope this helps.
ewww
put pressure on the bleeding, and hold, it may take a minute for the wound to clot.

No comments:

Post a Comment