Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long does it take to get rid of fongus applying vic vaporub to my nail toes?

I've heard that this sometimes actually works. But I read that it can take several months.How long does it take to get rid of fongus applying vic vaporub to my nail toes?
Does it really work? My son had to take that oral medication for a few months because they told him nothing applied to the surface of his nail would work. How are you doing it?

Report Abuse


How long does it take to get rid of fongus applying vic vaporub to my nail toes?
My new doctor just told me about VapoRub. I was surprised, but see several people in Answers say it works. I have tried Lamisil and Sporonox and finally had 3 toenails removed. Now I am trying the VapoRub

Report Abuse



There are better things that work faster like FOOTWORKS ANTI-FUNGAL FOOT SPRAY BY AVON,also check with your pharmacy.
Who said vic's vapo rub??? That's new. I've heard Lotramin AF. That works. I've even heard pee. Believe it or not, the U.S.M.C. teaches to pee on your feet to cure foot fungus. And yes, it DOES work. It's just gross to think about. But Vic's? That's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment