Saturday, January 23, 2010

Miracle nail fungus treatment, could it be true?

I have tried everything to cure my toe nail fungus with no success. Yesterday, I was in the salon and a someone who works there specializing in foot care, sold me a topical liquid that she said was a secret miracle cure that she guaranteed would get rid of my nail fungus in less than a month. Well, she filed down and cut the nails and put a drop on each nail. She sold me the bottle for about $150.00. I am amazed that today, the very next day, the nails look incredibly better. They have returned to their white color and everything. My concern is this... I am not usually a believer in miracle cures., and now i am worried that there might be something dangerous to my health in this solution. Does anyone know if a topical treatment can be dangerous? I have checked the interent and there doesn't seem to be any miracle cures out there.Miracle nail fungus treatment, could it be true?
After getting recurring ingrown toe nails partially due to nail fungus, and recently developed a nasty fungal infection in my left big toe, I went online searching for an alternative to precription meds that really works and I've found it!





It's made by a well-known natural product co. called,';Jason'; and it's called,';No Fungus Among Us Nail Care - Nail Saver.';


Not only was there something reminiscent of pus eminating from underneath the nail, but there was a blackish/green discoloration under part of the nail and the nail was starting to detach itself from the nail bed, along with some throbbing pain. This was not an ingrown nail, since I've had many in my life.


My nail is now reattached to the nail bed, no more pus liquid, pain and the discoloration is almost back to normal!


I purchased it from www.mothernature.com for less than $6!


Goes on like nail polish around cuticles, etc.


And it contains all natural ingredients-very safe.


Highly recommended. At the mothernature web site, other customers have reviewed this product with amazing results.Miracle nail fungus treatment, could it be true?
try vicks salve...it does work...good luck............
you have gotten them healed and aren't felling sick or anything are you=that it nice to get the toes cleared up =guard that bottle of tropical liquid ,especially when it cost you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment